How it Works: A 10 Step Process
- The client returns completed package to Amigos.
- Amigos requests prevailing wage from USDOL
- State DOL issues job order. Amigos composes ad and directs client on placement.
- Amigos forwards completed application to the USDOL in Chicago.
- Client must interview applicants and send recruitment results to Amigos.
- Amigos generates USCIS forms and sends them to client for signature.
- USDOL reviews and certifies application.
- Amigos sends certification and USCIS forms to regional USCIS service center.
- USCIS approves petitions and faxes approval to consulate.
- Consulate issues visas to workers.
Once these steps are completed, workers report to the employer's site.